QuirinusII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the second league of Quirinus.. Any prestige can join. Apply today or ask and you will get an invite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

F&Q to help the new members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

F&Q to help the new members   Empty
PostSubject: F&Q to help the new members    F&Q to help the new members   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:29 pm

These quick tips should get you on the way of becoming a true Caesary master!

About Character

1. When will the Newbies Attack Immunity expire?
Newbies Attack Immunity will expire in 7 days. But if your Rectorate has reached level 5 in 7 days, Immunity would automatically expire!

2. How do I change my lord Name?
Click your lord name under the avatar and click the pencil icon next to your name in the Player Profile to modify it. It costs you an item called Nom De Guerre to modify your name.

3. How do I change my Heraldry?
Click your lord name under the avatar and click the pencil icon next to your current Heraldry to modify it. It costs you an item called Heraldic Flag to modify your Heraldry.

4. I don’t like my avatar anymore. Can I change it?
Click your Avatar picture to modify it. You can change your avatar to your liking.

About Basic Development

1. How do I gain more resource?
Every player has 1 Farm, 1 Sawmill, 1 Quarri and 1 Iron Mine by default. Different resource fields can increase corresponding resources for you. To boost the resources production, you need to create more jobs for labor recruitment. You can apply Saturn Acrolith, Ceres Acrolith, Faunus Acrolith and Vulcan Acrolith to temporarily raise your resources production. You may also buy some resources from the Market or directly click the Buy button to buy them from the system.

2. How do I gain more Sesterces?
Build more Cottages to increase Population. You can gain more Sesterces if you have a larger population and a higher tax rate. You can apply Mercury Acrolith to temporarily raise your Sesterces production.

3. How do I gain more population?
Build more Cottages to attract more citizens. Population is a very important conception in Caesary. They can be assigned to work in resources field and enlist in army. You can perform Reproduction in the Temple or apply Asylum Encyclic to add more citizens to your current population.

4. What is the highest level of a building?
The highest level of a building is determined by your city level. Building level can’t exceed 4 in a Level 1 city, 8 in a Level 2 city, 10 in a Level 3 and Level 4 city.

5. How to expand my city?
Go to the Rectorate and click City Expansion. You should meet the requirements to expand your city. The highest level of the city is 4. Every upgrade of the city adds 4 more clearings for you to make use of.

6. What are Builders? How to contract more Builders?
Builders help you construct the city. The more Builders you have, the more constructions you can build at a time. Every player has one Builder upon entry of the game. Use Motivational Speech to contract two more Builders!

7. How to build a League?
Enter the league interface and click the button Create League. What’s more, you can edit your league heraldry with lots of patterns available. No prerequisite buildings required for league establishment.

8. How to upgrade my league?
Lv 1 league holds 10 members. To holds more members, you need to upgrade your league. League upgrade requires resources. Every member in the league can contribute resources to the league for a faster upgrade. Maximize your league member cap to 100 with League Emblem purchased from Item Mall.

9. Can I build more cities?
Sure! You have 1 city upon entry of the game. Every upgrade of the Noble Rank enables you to build 1 more city. You can build 10 cities at most.

10. Where and how can I build more cities when I reach the required Noble Rank?
Click World at the right corner and select a clearing to build a new city. It takes you 30 mins to finish building.

11. How to take advantage of the wilderness?
Caesary has 7 kinds of wilderness: River, Stream, Woods, Bush, Sand, Mountain and Clearing. Your resources production benefits from occupation of it. What’s more, you are likely to get loot upon successful plunder and seizure. The loot can be used to promote your Noble Rank.

12. How to promote my Noble Rank?
You need several kinds of treasures to be promoted to a higher Noble Rank. The treasures include Dye, Spices, Tokay, Wool, Silk, Furs, Incense, Ivory and Diamond, which you may obtain through plunder or seizure of the wilderness. These treasures are also purchasable in Item Mall.

13. What is the use of Sesterces?
Sesterces is often collected through taxes. It is related to tax rates and current population. In short, Gold is a currency of the game, used to purchase resources, recruit heroes, study technologies, give retainers or rewards to heroes to raise their Fidelity, and so on.

14. What is the function of Warehouse?
Warehouse is used to protect your resources from enemies’ maraud. Higher the level of Warehouse, more resources can be protected.

15. What’s the differences between University and Academy? Can I research two technologies at a time?
University allows you to study production and construction technologies while Academy gives you access to military technologies. You can research 2 technologies at a time if they are studied in different places. To shorten the study time, you can apply

16. Will the resources grow unceasingly?
Your resources never stop growing whether logged in or logged out. When your current resources reach the citywide storage capacity, they will stop growing.

17. How to abandon a city?
Go to the Rectorate and click Wilderness / Abandon City. Press Abandon City and enter your login password to abandon the city. Note that you may not abandon a city if that's the only city in your account.

18. Where does the Quest Reward go?
Quest Reward goes to wherever you claim it. You may claim your Quest Reward in whichever city you like so that the city may get the benefit of the reward even you did not perform the quest in it.

About Hero

1. How do I recruit heroes?
Build an Amphitheatre to recruit dormant heroes. Higher its level, higher the level and more of the heroes show up for recruitment. The dormant hero list refreshes periodically. You can also refresh the list manually by pressing Refresh button, which consumes 1 Recruitment Rescript.

2. I want to pick up a good hero from Amphitheatre but I don’t know the meaning of their Traits!
A hero has some basic Traits, of which Sway, Bravery, Parry and Potential are the most significant Traits you need to press concern on. Higher the Sway, the more soldiers can a hero lead, and higher the production rate of Sesterces and resources. Higher the Bravery, greater the troop’ offense ability. Higher the Parry, greater the troop’s defence ability.

3. How to appint a recruited hero to consul? Could appointing consul do any good?
Click the Hero Panel on the lower right corner and select a hero. Click Appoint Consul button. If you want to dismiss him, click Dismiss Consul. You can also appoint a hero in Amphitheatre. Click My Hero List and Vitals to enter the hero interface. Appointing a hero to consul is of benefit to resources production and battle performance.

4. What is Unassigned Trait Points (UTP)? How to get more?
UTP can be assigned to a hero’s specific Traits to enhance his/her ability. Hero gets 3 UTP for attaining every higher level.

5. What’s the use of Potential? How do I get heroes with high Potential?
Potential is a special Trait and Potential Points value from 3 to 8, which will be added to Unassigned Trait Points (UTP) every denary level of a hero. Dormant heroes from Amphitheatre don’t have Potential Points. You can obtain high heroes with high Potential Points from Recruitment Pack that is available in Item Mall > Chest.

6. Where does my high hero with Potential go after I purchase Recruitment Pack?
Your hero goes to Amphitheatre instantly after you make the purchase. Click My Hero List and Vitals to find him/her. You can also find him/her in the Hero Panel on the lower right corner.

7. How to get Experience? What's the highest level that my hero could upgrade to?
Your hero gains Experience during his tenure of consul and from wars. When the hero's experience reaches the required value, press the Upgrade button to level up your hero. Click the plus icon to apply Persian Wars, Gallic War and Anabasis Alexandri, your hero will gain much Experience instantly by mastering war tactics from these books. These books are purchasable from Item Mall. The highest level that hero could upgrade to is Lv 255.

About Wars

1. When my city is conquered, does it mean that I lose everything?
Not exactly. Your city will fall as the conqueror’s tributary city and submit 20% of your basic resource output to sovereign city which belongs to your conqueror.

2. What is tributary city and how does it benefit me?
Tributary city refers to the city you have conquered, on top of which your flag is shown. Tributary city submits 20% of its four basic resource output to its master, sovereign city. For example, if one of your tributary cities has 5,000 resource output per hour, you will be given 1000 extra to your original resource output per hour.

3. Can I volunteer to be a tributary city for a sovereign city to offer me greater protection in return?
Yes. Click on Colonize and select Tributary Submission to add a player’s city on your bookmark to be your sovereign city!

4. How many tributary cities am I allowed to own?
You can own infinite number of tributary cities to better boost your resource output!

5. How to rescind Tributary-Sovereign relationship?
You can break sovereignty through War of Independence within the 24 hours within your own city after being conquered. But if you become tributary city through Tributary Submission, you forfeit the right to launch War of Independence. After 24 hours you will have to launch attacks against sovereign city or join forces to conquer your sovereign city in order to break free. Of course, the simplest way would be to use Divine Liberty, purchasable at Item Mall, which breaks sovereignty immediately you apply it.

6. How to conquer a city?
Select your target and press Conquer to send troops for battle. One successful conquest increases your target’s Grievance by 5 and reduces Allegiance by 5. You should keep launch Conquer mission until the Allegiance of your target city reaches 0, which automatically makes it your tributary city. To increase your odds of winning, try do it with some of your league members!

7. How can I get offensive towards other players?
You can maraud resources without any impact on enemy’s Allegiance and Grievances. You can try conquering enemy, increasing his Grievances and reducing his Allegiance but you won’t get any resource benefits. Also, you can assist other players by joining forces with them for a single attack or defense. The possibility of how to play is infinite!

8. How do I learn what is going on in a battle?
Caesary simulates for you the grandeur of past combat in graphical animation and the detailed statistics of the fight in text log. Click Replay at your battle report to analyze previous tactics while educating your mind!

9. What are the keys for winning and losing?
Obvious factors include what kind of soldiers you use and the number of them you put into the battlefield. Also Hero Boost and Troop Boost directly affects the odds of your victory! Use Mars Medal and Minerva Medal to increase your hero’s Bravery and Parry; use Sparta Stabber and Murmillo Galea to increase your troop’s Offense and Defense.

Back to top Go down
https://quirinusii.forumotion.com

F&Q to help the new members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuirinusII :: Enter forum here :: Enter forum here-
Jump to: