QuirinusII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are the second league of Quirinus.. Any prestige can join. Apply today or ask and you will get an invite.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Building & Technology

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Building & Technology   Empty
PostSubject: Building & Technology    Building & Technology   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:20 pm

QueenWitch asked me to post a couple of screenshots of my cities. I really only have two kinds of cities - ones that are designed to build resources and make sests - and those that are designed to build troops. In the long term, the key to making prestige is building troops in all your troop buildings 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

I usually have 1-2 resource cities for every troop city. So right now, for example, with 7 cities, I have 3 troop cities and 4 resource cities. the next city will be a resource city. As you can see, troop cities still have lots of population - this becomes important later when you want to put in monster orders for troops - and allows the city to produce enough food to be self-sustaining.

You'll notice that i don't always have an amphitheater - and i have never used an Outpost. I only ever have one Warehouse. I stuff as many cottages into every city as i can - but you need to have all the basic buildings in every city in my opinion.

I am always happy to answer questions - best to send them in an email because i am often afk even if I appear to be online.

Here is an example of a mixed city with a bit of everything city

Here is an example of a troop city.

Here is an example of a pure resource/sest city.

Good hunting. And remember - be careful. Use protection,

KanuK
Back to top Go down
https://quirinusii.forumotion.com

Building & Technology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuirinusII :: Enter forum here :: Enter forum here-
Jump to: